Home | Submit a file | New | Categories | Our awards | Link to us
November 7, 2006
Description from the Publisher
PTReportGen is a report generator for Microsoft PowerPoint that outputs reports in Microsoft PowerPoint format. If you know how to use Microsoft PowerPoint and write SQL statements, you can use PTReportGen to create all kinds of reports as you need.
To create a report, PTReportGen need to read a report template file and a PTR file. The report template file is a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation that defines the layouts and formats of a report. The PTR file contains SQL statements and some information, and tells PTReportGen how to get data from database and how to put data into a report. First PTReportGen creates a blank report using the report template file, and then executes SQL statements in the PTR file to get data from database, and fills data into the report to generate the desired report in Microsoft PowerPoint format.
* Use Microsoft PowerPoint as your reporting tool.
* Easy to use. Just Microsoft PowerPoint and SQL.
* Powerful and flexible. Microsoft PowerPoint are powerful and flexible.
* Saves money. Do not need to buy extra costly reporting tools.
* Saves time. Reduce development time and training time.
* Improves productivity. Reports are in familiar formats.
* For various users: IT users, business users and developers.
* Using Microsoft PowerPoint as your reporting tool
* Making report template directly using Microsoft PowerPoint
* Accessing to databases using SQL
* Creating reports without programming experience
* Connection to all databases using ODBC
* Supporting multi-databases in one report
* Generating reports with parameters
* Supporting Windows mode and command line mode
* Creating complex reports
* Creating reports with charts
* Creating reports with pictures
* Many reports in one Microsoft PowerPoint presentation
* Conversion of file formats
* Generating reports automatically
* One time configuration
* Flexible deployment
Most popular product from this categoryClassic Menu for Access 2007
Show Classic Menus and Toolbars on the Ribbon of Microsoft Access 2007. Supports all languages that are supported by Microsoft Access 2007.
MS SQL Field Box
MS SQL Field Box is a small tool which allows you to view MS SQL Server database structure and paste table or field names in your favorite editor using mouse or keyboard hotkeys. It is another way of using "IntelliSense" technology :)
MDB2SQL automates Microsoft SQL Server support for Microsoft Access-based applications without the need to rewrite your existing code.
Import your MySQL databases into MS Access format. Great for accessing your data offline. Use MS Office to analyze and report on your data. Create off-line backups, in useable relational form. Easy to use, connects directly or imports MySQL dumps
DTM Schema Comparer
DTM Schema Comparer is a database schemas comparison/synchronization tool. The comparison process supports tables, views, indexes, keys (PK and FK), triggers and stored procedures. Database schemas tree-view makes the process more comfortable.
SQL Farm Combine
SQL Farm Combine is a tool & framework for working with many SQL Servers & databases. Combine is a SQL Server deployment tool that allows users to execute scripts and push changes to many DBs & servers in parallel, run distributed queries, and more
DBScribe for DB2
Leadum DBScribe is a DB2 SQL documenter. It supports: rich set of documentation styles and output formats (HTML, CHM, MS Word Document), wizard and command line interfaces, complete database schema documenting.
Exult Professional Edition for SQL Server
Shred XML files & import data into SQL Server.Relational Tables automatically created from XML structure.Relationships created using primary & foreign keys.Handles elements & attributes.Easily handles large and complex XML.For SQLServer 2000 & 2005.
OraLobEditor is a database tool that helps DBA and Database Programmer edit Oracle LOB (BLOB, CLOB) data directly.
FlySpeed DB Migrate to MySQL
FlySpeed DB Migrate to MySQL enables rapid migration of MySQL structure and data to another database server, or transfer the data to the structure that already exists. It supports ADO, ODBC, Unicode and offers unprecedented control over migration.